About the CEO
Livicon’s research team possesses a world-class technological power and is ceaselessly devoted to research and development to improve product features and develop new products.
- Serves as the CEO of Livicon and a professor of the Department of Chemistry of Konkuk University
- Serves as the president of the Graduate School of Engineering
- Served as the director of the display division of the next-generation growth engine project led by the Ministry of Trade, Industry and Energy
- Served as a professor of Ballarat University in Australia
- Served as the director of the Konkuk University Office of Development.
- Selected as one of the International Biographical Centre (IBC) Top 100 Scientists in 2012, 2014, 2017, and 2018
- Received the Albert Nelson Marquis “Lifetime Achievement Award” in 2017
Research Performance (January 2013 – July 2018)
- 45 articles published on international journals (SCI & SCIE)
- International book: six chapters; college textbooks: eight chapters
- 13 domestic patents and 13 international patents related to liquid crystals; 15 articles published on global journals (2016–2018)
- Liquid crystals and others
- Reverse-mode polymer-dispersed liquid crystal display (PDLCD)